Hey all! So I’ve finally launched my YouTube channel & I’m so excited to share my very first video with you: a simple, cute macramé angel ornament, just in time for the holidays! This is super quick to make, and so it’s absolutely perfect for a last minute, handmade gift.
I’ll go ahead and list all recommended materials below. Be sure to scroll down for the video, and I’d love for you all to like & subscribe on YouTube as well!
Keep your eyes open for more videos in the future!
- (14) 14-inch lengths of 3mm cotton cord
- (7) 11-inch lengths of 3mm cotton cord
- (1) 20-inch length of 3mm cotton cord
- (1) 20-inch length of gold embroidery thread
- (1) 2-inch wood ring
- (1) 10mm wood bead
- macramé brush (I use a pet brush in the video; these work just as well!)
- tapestry needle
Height: 8-inches/20cm (not including hanger)
Width: 6-inches/15cm (at widest point)